Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:57:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia B20 S4 engines for sale  (Read 2764 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 28 May, 2019, 07:46:41 AM »

I have a couple of surplus 'matching number' Aurelia B20 S4 engines for sale.

B20-3681 is completely disassembled and needs rebuilding. The heads and block have been lightly skimmed (leaving the engine number stamping on the block intact) and the stud holes in the block have been either helicoiled or had steel inserts fitted where necessary by Omicron. The bottom end is good.

B20-3687 was fully rebuilt about 20 years ago by Brian Collins of Weylock Automobiles with new rings, valves, springs etc and has not run since. A couple of years ago I took it completely apart to double check everything and I fitted new water tubes at this time.

Either engine can be supplied with ancillaries such as rebuilt water pump, fuel pump, dynamo, starter, carburettor (single Weber 40DC or full twin Nardi Weber 40DC set up )  etc and in the case of the first one I can supply either a good used or newly reprofiled 'fast road' camshaft with good used OE Lancia cam followers. I can also supply a set of good used OE Lancia cylinder head studs if required.

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 24 September, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »

These engines are still available and since my advert in May I have acquired another large Aurelia project so my hands and my garage are both over full!
Therefore I am open to reasonable offers for either of the above.
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 15 February, 2020, 10:29:24 AM »

I also now have the following Aurelia engines available and I need some space!

B20-4190 is complete. All the head studs are out of the block without any breakages and this engine comes with a pair of recently fully refurbished heads with new valve guides and seats. Apart from the heads it needs a full rebuild.

B12-1341 This is a complete disassembled matching number B12 engine with new pistons. It seems to be in pretty good condition overall.

All the above can be supplied with ancillaries, camshaft, carb etc if required.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd