Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:05:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2000 saloon hubcaps  (Read 7357 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 06 February, 2008, 02:32:43 PM »

wanted ;flavia 2000 saloon hubcaps to suit steel wheels

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 05 March, 2008, 12:02:31 AM »

Did you find some hub caps? I have some Beta 1300 coupe ones which look similar to 2000 sedan ones. You are welcome to them if they are any good. Contact me at f.tierney@btinternet.com

FRANK
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 05 March, 2008, 10:16:22 AM »

thanks Frank.this seems like progress!have sent you an email.does anyone else know if these will fit[as mentioned in previous flavia post?]any advice very welcome . best regards       richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 04 September, 2008, 05:25:04 PM »

no progress has been made after all so hubcaps still reqd. for purchase.hope all is well frank

Running Board

« Reply #4 on: 04 September, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »

Richard,

I think that I may have some: I broke up a 2000 Sedan for spares about 30 years ago!  This was not actually a Flavia but was the flat-four engined type with a shield-shaped grille simply known as a "2000" (i.e. pre Beta range).  I'll have a look tomorrow to see if I can find them. 

Morris. 

When it comes to Lancias, mine are State Of The Ark!
Running Board

« Reply #5 on: 08 September, 2008, 07:45:52 PM »

I have found three only I'm afraid, Richard.  If you would like them, let me know. 

Morris. 

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 09 September, 2008, 05:12:30 PM »

thanks Morris.thats a big step forward.please let me have details of cost and address and i will send you a cheque. best regards richard

Running Board

« Reply #7 on: 10 September, 2008, 10:17:29 PM »

Just send me a PM with your address Richard and I'll get them in the post to you. 

Morris. 

JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #8 on: 11 September, 2008, 08:09:52 AM »

I think I have some new ones. At least two sets, if my memory serves me correctly. I'll take them to the Autojumble at Beaulieu at the weekend and see if anyone can confirm what they fit.
Regards, John
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #9 on: 11 September, 2008, 06:21:51 PM »

thanks john please let me know. i wont have access to the forum till next saturday though.but i can receive a text on 07957 292127.i hope you enjoy the auto jumble!

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #10 on: 09 October, 2008, 06:12:04 PM »

hope you are ok Morris. i have sent you a pm with my address again incase the first one did not arrive. best regards richard

frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #11 on: 10 October, 2008, 09:52:33 PM »

Richard, I don't go on the forum regularly so I haven't been keeping up with this. I hope you have a nice shiney set of hub caps coming together.

FRANK
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #12 on: 11 October, 2008, 07:02:11 AM »

running board has informed me that 3 are on their way,thanks Morris.so will still need another from somewhere.also i am still wondering how they are fastened to the wheels?

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #13 on: 16 October, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »

hubcaps have arrived!thanks Morris.i am wondering if they do not attach to the wheels but to hub centres[?] so need to think of a method of converting to fulvia centres if this is the case.i may have confused the issue more as i have machined the wheel centres to fit the fulvia hubs.anyhow looking forward to a solution as they do look good in my opinion!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd