Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BCX213K MOT certificate  (Read 3324 times)
Mark Webb

« on: 01 January, 2008, 08:49:10 PM »

If you now own a Blue Fulvia Sport BCX213K and would like the mot for 87-88 then let me know as I have found this in with Peter Pompiliis paperwork given to me with the later Zagato JHT909L he restored/modified. It may complete your collection (and is better than the current certificates), yes I'm sad enough to have those for my car back to 1980!
I would be interested where BCX213K is now, I understand it was exported to Jersey when he sold it and have not seen/heard of it for many years.
dogudon
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 07 January, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »

Hello Mark
Sorry no idea about BCX213K, but having somewhat lost touch with Fulvia goings on, I am interested to know if you or anyone else continued Peters Zagato register work,and to hear news of Kim.
  Did you aquiire JHT909L? and if so do you still have, or what did happen to the car?
  Funnilly enough, only last week I came across some of Peters notes and photographs of dismantled parts that came to me with bits I had through you for my 1600 sport
Kind regards, Don Warren

Don Warren  8933
1972 Fulvia 1600 sport r.h.d.
1956 Jaguar xk140 fhc
1996 M.B. E320 coupe
Nigel Carine

« Reply #2 on: 10 January, 2008, 11:52:55 AM »

I am gob-smacked!!!!!!!!!!!
I own BCX213K, it is now registered MAN213K (I was lucky to get the number when it had to re-registered in the Isle of Man ( not Jersey), so it hasn't completly lost it's identity). I bought it from Peter on 9/7/95 at Luton Airport and drove it to the Lakes for a little holiday before crossing the Irish Sea home. We came back to the B&B after a walk and found some "bar-steward" had put a great dent in the passenger door, which together with some micro-blistering on the roof resulted in a full respray.  I have a picture if it and JHT909L sitting on Peter's drive. It has been to Ireland for a regularity Rally and took part in the 1st Three Castles Trial. For the past two years it has done the Autumn Leaves Senic Tour in Ross-on Wye, so you can see it is being used. The time has come for some remedial work, but it still ultra reliable and a great testament to Peters work on it in the years before I got it. The plan for the future is to compete in more Regularity's but we have to wait for retirement(unfortunately-not long) as the main problem is getting off this rock.  Yes please, I would like any documents you have on BCX.
You can get me on carine@manx.net

Thanks
Nigel
Mark Webb

« Reply #3 on: 10 January, 2008, 07:11:22 PM »

Hi Don and Nigel

Glad to hear that Peters first Zagato is going fine,and hope that you have stopped rolling Peugeot 205GTI's into ditches now Don!
Yes I did eventually take on JHT909L and have enjoyed being its custodian now for a couple of years. Kim wanted the space for a Porsche Boxter and had not really been keen on using the car, she has now moved to Horsham and is very happy there. I have had some fun with the car, maybe not as reliable as BCX213K but I will sort out the alternator and a small amount of corrosion when the weather improves! Both cars have been restored some time now so have survived longer than some new cars when they were put back on the road. Unfortunately the Zagato register did not move on and whilst I think Kim probably still has ownership of the website she has not mentioned it for a long time.
Nigel I will E-mail you for your address and will have another sort through for any other paperwork relating to your car.

Mark
« Last Edit: 10 January, 2008, 08:33:08 PM by Mark Webb » Logged
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 18 January, 2008, 10:46:13 PM »

Sorry to be slow in picking up on this, but the Zagato register that Peter started is being kept warm by Roddy Young who probably doesn’t read this forum. I think Roddy had the core material from Peter and was/is trying to keep it up to date with a view to re-launching it some time.

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd