Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:42:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia PR01 testing & diagnostic kit, I have two of them, anybody?  (Read 1729 times)
HFmartini

Delta, The Power To Express Yourself

« on: 04 July, 2018, 06:52:50 AM »

Good morning all, returning member after a 10 year hiatus.
Not sure if this is the right place to grab the clubs attention, and it’s not a general “for sale” either, more a nod to the tooling and help for all.

After having a good look around as it’s been a while I see that one main thing we all need from time to time is the help of the fabled PR01 Fiat/Lancia test kit, well, it just so happens that I have two of them in my possession.
I’m an auto spark by trade (my own business) and my favourite jobs are on the older classic and retro classics, far more interesting than just plugging in and reading what the laptop says, burnt, mouse chewed, rotted out looms are far more of a challenge for me and also keeping all the old-timers going puts a smile on my face, knowing they will keep turning heads and evoking nostalgic memories for many.
So in the course of my work I regularly buy old marque testing kits and drawings, many that would simply be binned (criminal in my eyes) and a few years ago I managed to bag myself a lovely little HF Turbo (#16 Delta of some description to add to my list over the years) and so going about getting bits and bobs to fully finish it, I came across a PR01 from a chap whose father used to run the F/L garage in Pitsea Essex, excellent, did a few bits with my Delta, but the one thing missing was the abundance of various test card procedures for various models, however, I recently found another with virtually ALL test cards and, again, a complete test kit, I bought it for the paperwork mainly.
So, I know have a spare, and wonderd, would the club be interested, or anyone else for that matter, club first so everybody can benefit from it, I also have a full copier so could also do a full set of the paperwork I have if needed.
Any thoughts anyone,
Like I say, I’m not sure if this is the right place for the post but I’m sure I’ll be advised if not.

And no this isn’t a plug for my business, you’ll notice I haven’t put the name or any contact info about it, this is genuine Lancia club stuff,

Hopefully see some of you at Classics in the walled garden, Luton Hoo this afternoon/evening 4th June or Classics on the Common on the 25th in Harpenden.

Titty-ho

Butlers Auto Electrical ltd
Always happy to help fellow Lancia owners, all you gotta do is ask.
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 04 July, 2018, 07:09:25 AM »

David
Sent you a PM

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator