Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:59:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia engine parts - 1.3 S2 Coupe/ Sport and S1 Berlina  (Read 2276 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 10 June, 2018, 03:00:14 PM »

I am posting this advert on behalf of Julio, an old friend who is not a subscriber to the forum:

Parts for S2 Fulvia 1.3 Coupe/ Sport engine, still in new packaging as bought from Omicron:

•   Full gasket set including front and rear crankshaft seals - Omicron price is £ 83.72
•   Piston Ring Set, standard size, Goetz rings (very good quality) - Omicron price: £ 98.93
•   Inner and outer valve springs - Omicron price: £240

These would have been plus £8.00 carriage and VAT so came to a total of £516.78

For a Lancia enthusiast I would be happy to let it all go together for £350 including postage within the UK, further afield would be by negotiation and  happy to post worldwide.

In addition, there is also has a very good first series cylinder head (with rev counter drive fitted) assembled complete with excellent valves, springs etc installed, no cam caps but with very good cams with their bushes, for a 1.3 berlina, with the slighter smaller valves. This would be £200.

Open to offers for a 'package deal' - call Julio on 07817 511618 at any reasonable time. I can send you pictures if you really need them, the parts are all as described.

Please liaise directly with Julio, as I don’t have any further details about what he has to offer.

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd