Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:47:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia lights NOS and very good used for Coupe, Sport and Sedan  (Read 2051 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 29 May, 2018, 03:00:36 PM »

I have finally finished going through the bits and pieces which came with our 'new' Fulvia GT.
I seem to have a very wide selection of complete external lights as well as just lenses which are either NOS or very good used (like new really).
There are too many to list but they include headlights ( the S1 Berlina size but is this the same as Fulvia Coupe and S2 Berlina inner?), rear lights (S1 Berlina only), side repeaters, front side/indicator lights, rear reflectors and so on.
My surplus spares also include NOS S1 Berlina outer double headlamp rings and NOS chrome/SS? headlamp retaining rings ( the ones held with 3 screws).
So if you want to freshen up the appearance of your lights let me know what you need and I will try to help at minimal cost.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 01 June, 2018, 01:16:00 PM »

Many of the 'front end of the Fulvia Coupe/Berlina' lights have already been sold.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd