Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 03:17:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Original 'space ship' type wing mirrors for sale especially Fulvia + Flavia  (Read 2081 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 27 May, 2018, 05:17:16 PM »

I have a couple of surplus OE wing mirrors in good condition for sale.

The Matador one on the left is an original  in very good condition with just a small number of imperfections in the foot. It was very dusty and dirty but is in remarkably good condition and needs a little more polishing. The glass is perfect as is the upper section and the plastic ring which hold the glass in place  and it comes with the correct gasket. I think Matador mirrors are a little too much for a saloon but they look excellent on Coupes and Sports. Price £95 + £3.95 p&p in the UK.
The ARCO one on the right is in 3 sections and is a little less extreme. I think they look good on Saloons and Coupes.The foot and cone are good but the middle section has some imperfections which you can see in the photos. The glass is perfect as is the plastic ring holding the glass in place. This one is £55 + £3.95 p&p in the UK.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 28 May, 2018, 06:48:06 AM »

My photos are upside down! How embarrassing.
The Matador mirror was sold within minutes of the post going up with several other potential buyers contacting me afterwards- the powers of the LMC Forum again - so I will keep my eyes open for another.
The lovely ARCO mirror is still available and it is actually more sophisticated than the Matador having an internal spring which allows the mirror to deflect if one brushes against it. This is why it is in 3 parts.
I think the ARCO design is particularly suitable for Coupes and saloons, Fulvia or Flavia.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd