Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coupe carpet  (Read 4526 times)
SteveGales
Megaposter

« on: 17 January, 2008, 09:19:14 PM »

Does anyone have any of that lovely(?) green carpet from a series 3 coupe or know
where I could find some? New or used.I only need enough to cover one sill(driver's side). Have had no luck trying to get a
match.
Also pushing my luck, I want to repair the driver's seat back rest ,the vinyl is split /cracked on the bolster, so it's not a
large area. It's the pale cream colour.
Any help/info appreciated.

regards Steve
inthedark
« Reply #1 on: 17 January, 2008, 10:49:04 PM »

There are some complete sets of "moquete" carpet on ebay (use the world wide  2000 miles search)
quite reasonable prices.
regards
Geoff
eyore
« Reply #2 on: 18 January, 2008, 03:06:33 PM »

"Lovely" "Green" and "Carpet" in a Fulvia context  Huh? Surely a contradiction in terms Wink Wink
ian
« Reply #3 on: 02 July, 2008, 08:32:00 PM »

Steve. did you manage to get some green carpet?, I am in the process of replacing the carpet in my s3, when I have finished templating them you are welcome to any of the bits that have not rotted away, there should be enough to do a drivers side
SteveGales
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 03 July, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »

Hi Ian

No I haven't as yet as I've only recently had the car back after having some bodywork done by Alan Wesson
of Western Lancia, who incidentally did a fantastic job.

So I would indeed be glad of any 'good bits' you may have left.

I'm off to the Le Mans classic and Lake Maggiore for a couple weeks next friday so I will contact you when I
get back if that's O.K?

Regards
Steve
ian
« Reply #5 on: 03 July, 2008, 09:02:44 PM »

No worries Steve. I'll have a look at the weekend to make sure that there is enough material for you.
ian
« Reply #6 on: 12 September, 2008, 04:35:49 PM »

Steve. Carpet is on its way! I could send more if you wish, but I need the main piece for a template  Undecided
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd