Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia Solex and Weber carburettors for sale  (Read 2209 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 23 April, 2018, 05:50:36 PM »

I have a new (Lancia of course) project arriving soon with a very large quantity of spares so I need to make some room.
I have a few unwanted Aurelia carburettors all in good condition as follows:

30AAI for B10. Natural finish as original

40PAAI for B12 in black as original with new accelerator pump membrane and gaskets.
Some long term Italian Aurelia owners who know about these things say the Solex 40PAAI is a better carburettor than the Weber 40DCL/Z variant.

Weber 40DCZ5 and Weber 40DCZ6 carbs in good condition with good butterfly shafts and not messed around with.

I also have a full set of copy NARDI manifolds (inlet manifolds and the bridging manifold)  with throttle linkages and a pair of Weber 40DCZ5 carbs with a genuine original NARDI airbox with fittings to sit on top.

Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 26 October, 2018, 10:31:31 AM »

The Solex 40 PAAI and a couple of the Weber 40DC carburettors have been sold over the last couple of months.
The NARDI twin Weber set up - now with 40DCL carbs - is still available as is another Weber 40DC type carb, all in good condition.
And the B10 Solex is still here.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd