Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:14:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta Model identification, Type identification and Option numbers  (Read 3212 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 29 March, 2018, 03:44:28 PM »

I have received the full Model Number spec, the Type and the Factory Option numbers  from Lancia Classiche for our Evo 2 but I cant find a way of fully understanding them.
For example although the car came into the UK from Japan a few years ago (and is in excellent original condition), was it made to Japanese spec or European spec as I can find no evidence of the front wing indicator repeaters having been moved - they are in the European position.
Also the car has 4 equal sized headlamps which I believe were on the car upon importation from Japan.
I have trawled the Internet looking for ways of doing this to no avail.
Can anyone help please or maybe point me in the right direction.
Many thanks 
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 30 March, 2018, 09:31:46 AM »

Hi Chris
I have the options for mine and I'll have a copy of the certificate tomorrow ( if you're there ) , you're welcome to compare !

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 30 March, 2018, 11:01:44 AM »

I wont be at Goodwood tomorrow Steve as we have the family staying with us in Italy for Easter week.
Enjoy the day and maybe we can continue this via email. I can send you my Certificate if you think it might be useful.
Kind regards
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 30 March, 2018, 10:00:43 PM »

Yep, sure sounds like a good idea - I'll be meeting other EvoII owners - see whether they have any thoughts

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd