Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flaminia Sedan  (Read 3681 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 09 February, 2018, 07:14:02 PM »

I see there is a Flaminia Sedan due in at 'Mr Speedlux' www.mrspeedlux.com/
« Last Edit: 09 February, 2018, 07:54:22 PM by Richard Fridd » Logged

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 10 February, 2018, 08:44:01 PM »

Dear oh dear! They're in danger of becoming common.
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 16 April, 2018, 07:27:12 PM »

I would like to view this car. I see there is a mention in current 'The Automobile' magazine

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 16 April, 2018, 07:45:54 PM »

It's been on e-bay as a "buy it now" for ages. It's a left hooker with the lower powered (102 bhp) engine, partial after market carpeting and nonstandard finish on the rocker covers. One of the vacuum pipes to the washer bottle is detached which may have disabled the rear quarterlights. I suspect the pictures flatter the brightwork and the rubber gaskets on the rear lights are shot. It's also on 165 section tyres when it should be on 175s. Having said all that it's still a nice car.
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 17 April, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »

And some further thoughts;

it's lost its' original air horns,

the jack seems to be missing which given they were common to Ferrari and Maserati can make them expensive to replace,

there appears to be a lack of paint on the body behind the bonnet hinges which together with the courtesy light switches being sprayed over calls into question how much trouble was taken over the re-spray,

the condition of the bright-work taken with the wear on the drivers door seal at footwell level causes me to suspect the vendor is mistaken in saying the trim is original,

the leather of the dash top roll is coming detached where it tucks in above the switch gear and glove box lid and may be snagging when the glove box is opened.

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 05 June, 2018, 09:02:07 AM »

Sold. I wonder who has it now

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd