Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:35:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Augusta 1a serie  (Read 2437 times)
josefewald

« on: 19 January, 2018, 08:45:03 AM »

Hello

here is an Augusta 1a series which is for sale by a friend of mine. The car is in good condition, has been restored a few years ago. My friend has had the car for four years and the car has seen very little use. I drove it on a classic car rally three years back and it performed very nicely. It could do with new tires though. Presently the starter motor needs to be repaired and the clutch is sticky (maybe due to lack of use?). And yes, the car will look nicer with an original radiator grille. He is looking for EUR 22.000 but will be open to offers. The car is located in Vienna, Austria.
Please get in touch with Thomas for more information: thomas.ceschka@gpn-telecom.net

Josef
« Last Edit: 19 January, 2018, 08:49:29 AM by josefewald » Logged

Aprilia, Aurelia, Flaminia, Fulvia
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 20 January, 2018, 10:58:54 AM »

Looks great! If only I had room for it.
donw
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 20 January, 2018, 06:59:03 PM »

Very nice but no radiator shutter, different front bumper supports and only 2 ribs on the running board.  Its an early standard car with the later type front axle introduced in 1934, Lancia never designated series to Augustas, early cars are flat radiator, the Pinin Farina designed sloping radiator was introduced with the Lusso that had louvers at the op of the windows and knock off wire wheels, and a moulding round the waist (initially bolted on and later pressed in to the shell).  After 1934 the flat radiator was dropped and a standard version with no window louvers and pressed Fergat wheels came in.

Early cars imported to UK were equipped with bolt on wire wheels and an option of leather trim from Lancia England at Alperton.

If it hasn't been used for 3 years the brakes will probably need looking at.

Don

Don Williamson
Member 111 joined 26th July 1963
1917 Theta 2str
1926 Lambda torpedo
1930 Artena berlina
1933 Belna coupe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd