Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 02:02:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrale Evo1  (Read 2438 times)
m tulloch
Megaposter

« on: 27 January, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Due to the realisation that I have too many cars and too little time to drive them all, I have reluctantly decided to sell my Integrale.  Sad
Its a 1992 Evo 1 in black with approx 83000m on the clock which I've owned for 6 years. In very good condition, it has a little rust just starting to come through in the usual place at the rear of the roof. Mechanically there are no issues, the car performs as it should.
It is standard with the exception of a short shift gear lever, push button start and upreated factory discs.I am taking the car for its MOT next weekend so it will come with the full years.
The car comes with a large stack of paperwork to support the service history and replacement parts which have been fitted.
Am looking for offers around £7200.

For more details and photos, please contact me on m.k.tulloch@btinternet.com.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd