Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
12 May, 2024, 12:23:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia rear wheel bearing tools  (Read 347 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 09 October, 2023, 01:45:28 PM »

Cavalitto currently  offer for sale a pair of large castellated ring nut tools to remove Aurelia rear wheel bearings coded CAV 720 for the smaller one ( to fit the nut behind the hub) and CAV 721 for the larger one ( which is on the outer side of the hub).
These tools are copies of the original Lancia factory tools and are essential for rear wheel bearing replacement..

I have a pair of surplus hardly used well made good quality copies of CAV 720 here in Sunningdale in the UK, one of which has the "through the hub" clamping mechanism which is desirable though not essential ( Cavalitto dont offer it). Prices are £90 & £70 respectively + shipping

I also have what I believe to be a rear hub puller to pull the hub out of the bearings once the castellated nuts are removed. Its quite large!£95 + shipping.
Collection would be of course preferable.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd