Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 09:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prescott Hill Climb - Cleeve Vale Rotary Club  (Read 3790 times)
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« on: 07 October, 2017, 01:54:18 PM »

Cheltenham Cleeve Vale Rotary Club invites classic car owners to an event to be held on the weekend of 12th and 13th May 2018. The event is open to all vehicles over 25 years old but exceptions may be made at the discretion of the organisers for particularly interesting younger vehicles.

See application form attached.

* 2018details issue draft2.doc (91 KB - downloaded 309 times.)
« Last Edit: 14 May, 2018, 11:20:13 AM by sparehead3 » Logged

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
Minari

« Reply #1 on: 02 February, 2018, 05:17:42 PM »

Hi I am organising a charity fundraiser at this event by offering passenger rides up the hill there are 3 other  Lancias  (2 Fulvias and  Delta Integrale) in addition to my Fulvia 1.3 rally car, entered in the event at the moment and  2 of those have already offered to take passengers. The Organsier has given us some extra runs in addition to the 2 runs and cavalcade included in the normal entry, obviously he is limited to what additional runs he can offer so any cars with spare seats going would be ideal. We will have a webpage on our Rotary e-club of East Anglia site sorted out fairly soon giving details of the project we are suypporting and the event. The idea is run an online auction for some of the seats and also to sell raffle tickets on the day. Not certain yet if the other Lancia owners are LMC members but there must be potential to get a decent Lancia gathering at the event,

For information my conatct details are Mike Anthony 07990 535170  email. avisageint@gmail.com
Minari

« Reply #2 on: 29 March, 2018, 11:39:57 AM »

We have an eventbrite page for online booking to"Bag a Seat" to support the  School in a Bag Cambodia Project.

Visit https://prescotthillclimb.eventbrite.co.uk or phone SIAB at 01935 849160 www.schoolinabag.org

I will be at Goodwood on Saturday and will distribute some fliers to encourage others to "bag a seat" - I understand that there are a small number of tickets available for  the main event.

I would like to express my thanks to the four LMC members who are supporting us by offering to take passengers up the hill so in effect we will have a LMC presence at the event -  I would be quite happy to take along some club information to put on the  stand to promote the Club happy to discuss how to do that on Saturday. Regards Mike

sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 14 May, 2018, 11:27:16 AM »

I went along to this yesterday ( 3 fulvias, 2 integrales ) and it was great fun. I got three runs up the hill , one with a car full of passengers ( donating to charity ).
Lovely weather, dry conditions - Prescott is a pretty good place to be on a sunny day.
As a first timer up the hill ( someone went off into the 'kitty litter' right before I was due to go up ) , whilst it's easy to drive the course it is very difficult to drive it quickly - I was running out of road before I could hit 3rd Smiley The hairpins are tight and the last semi circle is pretty challenging ( and tight ).
Definitely something to do again next year and many thanks to Mike and the E-Rotary group for organising.
I'll post some pictures up later ( I got everyone except me Smiley )

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd