Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GOOD NEWS Lancia Service and repairs to Open Essex/Herts  (Read 1893 times)
038tipo
Megaposter

« on: 18 August, 2017, 10:09:06 AM »

Hi All.
I have just heard that a new Garage is about to start in Essex/Herts borders, commencing early September.
The guy is ex John Whalley and is VERY experienced with most models including integrale, Thema, Dedra, and Fulvia, Flavia Etc.
He is happy for you to look at his new website which will be updated shortly, but you can register interest or ask questions.
I understand welding and paintwork are also available as well as repairs and servicing.
I can recommend him highly as he did 80% of the work on my cars for years.
please see here:
www.projectlancia.co.uk
Paul
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 27 August, 2017, 08:29:27 PM »

Thank you for this Paul. Excellent news .... hopefully I will not need to use them, but it is great to know they will be there if necessary!!

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd