Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 07:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia spares for sale in Viva Lancia  (Read 2177 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 09 December, 2016, 10:11:10 AM »

The following advert will hopefully be appearing in the next issue of Viva Lancia:

'Aurelia transaxles in full working order for sale. B12, B20 and B21 available. Rebuilt pot joints with new needle rollers, shims,  etc available as well as good  rhd Aurelia steering boxes with new oil seals and bearings either fitted or supplied.  Many good front and rear Aurelia brake backplates, shoes and drums including some late large front cast aluminium drums with inner cast friction surfaces. Early and late (small and large) cast iron exhaust manifolds also available.
Most of these are in Sunningdale, SL5 9RP now and what isn’t will be there by early March 2017.
Chris Gawne , please email in the first instance chriswgawne@hotmail.com with your enquiry and contact details and I will respond.'

Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 18 August, 2017, 08:43:48 AM »

Just to update, all the later Aurelia front brake drums have now been sold ( all to mainland Europe) as well as most of the rebuilt pot joints.
I still have available a couple of transaxles and a number of the rhd Aurelia steering boxes (which do wear out) as well as a few good exhaust manifolds.
Any interest please email me on:
chriswgawne@hotmail.com
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd