Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:52:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lancia delta 1600 GT IE  (Read 2070 times)
MHV 6L

« on: 09 August, 2017, 01:35:18 PM »

D41 FTP has not appeared for a while. I purchased the car in Aug 2015 from the Historics Auction Brooklands. Its time to move on  having pampered the car to death and covered about 2000 miles in it, so now a very low 22,800 miles, and one family owner and x Lancia Club president owned car up to 2015

during my ownership I have had the only rust issue on the tail gate sorted, and some minor damage to the offside front wing done. The wheels have been professionally refurbished and look magnificent .

Inside, as is my way, it is now super clean and fresh, and with a new head lining (faux suede  as before) The engine bay now also looks very respectable.

On the road it is a real treat to drive and feels very tight as such a low mileage car should.

I will advertise the car not sure where yet, and have not quite fixed a price in my head , safe that I am just looking for my expenditure back or there abouts.

I have displayed the car for the past two years at the Bristol Italian car day.
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 10 August, 2017, 11:14:47 AM »

It is a lovely car ( I was parked next to you at Bristol this year ) hope it gets a good home !

Here's a picture ( probably from the original advert ) http://img.lanciamconline.co.uk/public/Vehicles/LMC-D41FTP-159523.jpg

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Andy D

« Reply #2 on: 10 August, 2017, 05:19:30 PM »

We've spoken a couple of times Geoff, once at Bristol this year (I was in the grey Prisma) and the Festival of the Unexceptional (blue Delta 1300 LX). Sorry to hear that you are selling, you must have itchy feet! It is indeed a lovely car and tempted as I am.....

Loved your 104 at FOTU too.

Good luck with the sale.

1990 Delta HF Turbo i.e.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd