Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:55:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Delta not to use HPE name?  (Read 2453 times)
lee69
« on: 27 December, 2007, 08:12:11 PM »

There's some updated info on Italiaspeed.com about the Nuova Delta - whether it will carry the HPE name or just Delta, the design for the 'Delta' badge, production targets and some technical specs:

http://www.italiaspeed.com/2007/cars/lancia/12/delta_hpe_name/2412.html

inthedark
« Reply #1 on: 28 December, 2007, 11:53:46 AM »

Hmmmmm,  interesting.
toby2449
« Reply #2 on: 30 December, 2007, 10:05:52 AM »

have to say for a long time i've hoped Lancia would simply call the new Delta, Delta. lets be honest most people know Delta, even people who really aren;t Lancia fans know the badge, i'd reckon it'll appeal to a wider audience.

A production break even point of only 45000 units has to be great news for Lancia also! In a market where Golf's & Focus sell 300-400,000 units a year i can't for the life of me see Lancia failing to sell their estimated 80,000.

For me the design looks brilliant, i don't think there's a single angle from which i don't like the car, roll on march when i'll get to see it up close n personal in the Geneva Motor Show, and then after that, my deposit will be in the post (even if living in Ireland i'll have to personally import one!)

can't wait to see the interior, and all the trim options Lancia will offer, plus i'd say it'll be stuffed with equipment!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd