Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:19:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Flamnia  (Read 3050 times)
LRMarshall3
Lapsed

« on: 27 July, 2017, 12:52:40 PM »

Hi,

Has anyone got a Lancia Flamina, I am trying to restore on and would very much appreciate any information at all about orginal paint colours, trim specifications etc.  Any photos of the exterior and interior of any exisiting cars would also be much appreciated.  I would also be very happy to physically look at any already restored vehicles.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lindsay
Jay
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 27 July, 2017, 03:59:51 PM »

Hi Lindsay

Which model are you restoring ? Why not post some pictures?

Julian Wood, Kingston, London
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 27 July, 2017, 05:55:12 PM »

I have a Flaminia PF coupe in 'as found' but roadworthy condition. Details can be found in my 'Flaminia' thread, within the Flaminia board on this forum. Looking forward to details and photos of your car.

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
lanciab20
President

« Reply #3 on: 20 August, 2017, 11:47:26 AM »

Mine has a simple pin which sits in a groove in the handle, locating in a groove in the spline.  Held in place by the inner trim ring.
Regards
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd