Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:12:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Updated Phedra  (Read 2978 times)
lee69
« on: 27 December, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »

There's lots of info on the 2008 MY facelift Phedra on http://www.italiaspeed.com
toby2449
« Reply #1 on: 30 December, 2007, 09:50:49 AM »

i actually saw one once in ireland, sort of brown/bronze colour, just outside Edgeworthstown in Mullingar, co westmeath. pretty good looking for an MPV! I like the new one, but i feel Lancia could have done more with the exterior, its a bit tame for an update, especially since its been around a few years now, Wonder how long it'll be before Fiat & PSA team up to replace them?
lee69
« Reply #2 on: 02 January, 2008, 09:36:26 PM »

According to italiaspeed.com, the Phedra is due to be replaced by an all-new car in 2009, this time it'll be Fiat/Lancia in-house design, with no partnership with PSA.
toby2449
« Reply #3 on: 03 January, 2008, 01:24:32 PM »

whilst thats great news that Fiat/Lancia are going it alone in 2009,i wonder if thats really viable, neither the Phedra or Ulysee sell in huge numbers, so the point at which the models actually make a profit will be much higher than if they went into another partnership.

It seems a little odd as Fiat are looking into partnerships in practically every other area.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd