Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 10:34:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New production - Pirelli 175HR400 Cinturatos  (Read 1810 times)
Charles

« on: 19 April, 2017, 10:29:54 AM »

I have been asked by Longstone tyres to publicise the news that Pirelli are producing a small batch of 175HR400 Cinturato tyres to mark the 60th anniversary of the Flaminia.  These “HR” tyres have a higher speed rating (130 m.p.h.) than the Michelin 165 SR 400 that I suspect most of us have been using and, of course, a slightly wider section.
But special tyres like this don’t come cheap especially as most people would need a full set so realising this, Longstone are offering a special introductory price of £ 170 or € 200 + VAT for tyres ordered before the 15th of May.  By my calculation that is a saving of about £130 on a car set of four over the usual price.

The tyres can be pre ordered from this web page http://www.longstonetyres.co.uk/page/175hr400-pirelli-cinturato-ca67.html

They are not in stock yet but if people want to place a pre order Longstone will contact them when the tyres arrive.

Augusta berlina, Appia S3 berlina
Flaminia convertible 2.8 3c Touring
Beta spider S1 1600, Gamma berlina S1
Gamma coupe S1, Delta 1.6 multijet
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd