Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:25:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warren Classic Concours Essex 24th September 2017  (Read 2179 times)
038tipo
Megaposter

« on: 29 March, 2017, 12:41:22 PM »

Hi All.
Please see below notification of this event to be held again. Very popular last year with some great cars present.
Please contact directly if interested, details on foot of message.
Paul
Back for 2017, after another successful show in 2016, The Warren Classic and Supercar Show will take place on Sunday 24th September 2017. We will also be running the Warren Classic Tour again on the Saturday the 23rd September. This was a great success last year but is limited to 50 cars so if you are interested in joining the tour please contact me in order to secure your place. Further details for the tour will be announced soon! 

The Warren Classic and Concours firmly established itself in 2013 as one of the key events on Essex’s summer social calendar and was the opening event of the annual round of classic car concours. The event attracted thousands of visitors to a celebration of classic and supercars at The Warren Golf & Country Club near Maldon.

In 2014, The Warren Classic and Concours offered visitors the opportunity to see some of the finest classic and contemporary supercars in the world, all gathered together at Essex’s most prestigious classic and supercar event. The highlight of the show was The Warren Concours d’Elegance where the finest classic cars were judged by an expert panel.

This year, the overall Best of Show winner will be invited to display their car at the Royal Automobile Club in Pall Mall for the following week…this is a very exclusive invitation and a great honour.

In addition to the Concours are the drive in classic cars brought to the event by local enthusiasts and alongside the classic cars are the supercars which included the most powerful car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron.

We have chosen a few different classes for this year and I've listed these below:

American Sports

The Great British Marques

Ferrari Racing

Ferrari Grand Touring

Alfa Romeo

Jaguar

Pre-war Touring

Coachbuilders Art

Prototypes and Unique Motorcars

Veterans

Supercars

Motorcycles

As in previous years, we will be giving precedence to cars that have not been to the Concours before. If you would like more information please take a look at the web site: www.warrenclassic.co.uk or of course email or call me.

As always, if you know anyone with an interesting car who has not been to the Warren Classic before or see any great cars (or indeed motorcycles for this year) that would be a good fit for the Warren Concours, please let the owner know and feel free to pass on my contact details.

One more thing…if you or your company would be interested in becoming a sponsor for this year, we are offering several different hospitality packages and marketing opportunities. Please email me for further details. 

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Nic

Nic Waller

The Warren Concours d'Elegance

Tel: 01892 547850

Mob: 0787 5516817

nic@nicwaller.co.uk
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 28 April, 2017, 12:43:48 PM »

I went last year for the first time and was impressed. This is much more than a local show - well worth travelling to in my opinion.
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 28 April, 2017, 05:29:09 PM »

Shame it clashes with FFFEAR......

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator