Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 07:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Flaminia GTL 2.8 3C coupe wanted.  (Read 3488 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« on: 14 December, 2016, 10:18:54 AM »

Hi All

I saw this on Lancisti and suggested that someone here may be able to help. I can provide email if you can help.

"Morning everyone.
I'm not sure if I'm in the right website or forum for this one. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to tell me. I am looking to purchase a GTL 2.8 3C coupe. There are a few on the market in Europe, usually in dealer's hands, and I can't really tell what the price for condition should be. I want a usable car for maybe a few hundred km/month, and a road trip perhaps twice a year. I think I'm looking for "good" rather than excellent or fair, and definitely not concours. I would prefer to buy from a club member or a car with a "looked after" history. I also find forums a great help for exchange of information about maintenance and spares. Want something which looks good and runs to begin with, not a restoration project. (preferably Lancia blue if that's not too much to ask for.
So the question really is where should I look. I started off with Google searches, came across a few in Netherlands, which I was nor too struck on, some which had been sold a year or two ago, currently looking at one which is closest to what I want, but its a lot of money and in a dealer's hands. I've tried to cross check with the Hagerty valuation tool, but that seems way off the current market values I am seeing. I'm not looking for a make money investment, but equally I don't want to lose my shirt.
Hope someone can help
Paul"

See for original post

http://www.lancisti.net/forum/showthread.php?9438-Lancia-Flaminia-GTL-2-8-3C-coupe-wanted&highlight=flaminia

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd