Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:01:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Calendars  (Read 12691 times)
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #15 on: 28 November, 2007, 12:06:04 PM »

I think it "whould have been pointless leaving this thread under the  members only side of this forum..." as most members of the LMC who were likely to leave for CLS have already done so.

Sounds a bit like EU 'Fair Trade Practice': Subsidizing French farmers, who, at the same time are ploughing surplus butter into their fields...

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
timuth
« Reply #16 on: 28 November, 2007, 12:25:44 PM »

I think it "would have been pointless leaving this thread under the  members only side of this forum..." as most members of the LMC who were likely to leave for CLS have already done so.

Your problem is what?

As for the EU.. worst thing the UK has ever done.. my opinion of course.
« Last Edit: 28 November, 2007, 12:28:51 PM by timuth » Logged
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #17 on: 28 November, 2007, 12:41:43 PM »

I had hoped we had finished with the snipping, things seem to have calmed down and proper debate returned for the better of all. I don't think we need another 3rd party picking up the stick, stiring the bucket and fishing for some kick-back again - give it (and us) a rest, it's nearly Christmas (good will etc........).

Tim,
Looks a good set of photos - I might go for one. Is there an LMC calander, not seen any sign of one ?

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
timuth
« Reply #18 on: 28 November, 2007, 01:08:08 PM »

Sorry I don't think the LMC has had one produced hence my original post.  I’m sure it’s about time there was a calendar out there for Lancia fans regardless which club had it produced. 

I can’t answer for anyone on here apart from myself but I don’t want a calendar with another marque or the dross you get in card shops.
Harvey
« Reply #19 on: 28 November, 2007, 01:35:51 PM »

Drat. I'll have to return the Girls Aloud calendar I'd bought you for Christmas, Tim!

I've never been one for calendars as I tend to manage my time in Outlook (though I use Thunderbird for e-mails) so they tend to be a bit of a blind spot for me.
timuth
« Reply #20 on: 28 November, 2007, 01:41:24 PM »

Who?Huh? never heard of them....

As for using thunderbird 3 for e-mail tad over kill I think.
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #21 on: 28 November, 2007, 03:53:05 PM »

What happened to the free official Lancia calendars the club used to obtain, may be 2008 we will be able to request them again?

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
inthedark
« Reply #22 on: 28 November, 2007, 04:17:26 PM »

Well I don't have a problem with the calender, (as I'm a member of both anyway)
not that I would buy one of course as I still have a free one I got in 1974 and it
works fine for me, after all as far as I was concerned I only needed to know which
nights the pub shut early but with 24 hour drinking it doesn't matter anymore.

'the colonel' , Hooligan, Rebel, Renegade, Gamma driver, etc etc etc

of course I was very very drunk
timuth
« Reply #23 on: 28 November, 2007, 04:29:18 PM »

What happened to the free official Lancia calendars the club used to obtain, may be 2008 we will be able to request them again?

Neil not even heard that the LMC used to received free calendars, even thou I have been with this club for some time..
Rodders
« Reply #24 on: 28 November, 2007, 07:02:10 PM »

For those of you that hadn't noticed, there is a FREE wallpaper calendar on the LMC website....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd