Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:01:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia B20 fog lights  (Read 2668 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 06 October, 2016, 09:02:31 AM »

More sorting out of surplus bits which I will never use.

For 1st or 2nd series B20 with round fog lights, I have the following for disposal:

One pair of new unused HELLA fog lights with a yellow tint which have been modified to fit with a rear stud.
One pair of used clear lens Hella lights which have been modified to fit.
One Marchal rim + lens (as fitted to some French B20s in period) + reflector+ 2 rear bowls. The beautiful glass lens has a mark on it, the reflector is usable and the rim is complete with Marchal badge and undistorted but ideally needs replating ideally. Both bowls are corroded but as they are hidden when on the car, they could be repaired with glassfibre or similar and used at a pinch.
One complete correct size  RBT foglight with correct rear stud (photo attached) with yellow bulb completely rebuilt, replated with a beautiful unmarked lens not dissimilar to that used by Marchal.   

For 3rd through to 6th series B20, the Carello foglamps were slightly oval. I have the following available for disposal:
Several carefully replated rims which do not have either the Carello badge or other fittings. These fittings can easily be transferred from your existing rims.
I also have quite a few rear bowls in usable condition  maybe needing either a bit of work on the electrical connections inside or the fittings from another bowl transferring across.

New repro glasses and reflectors for these lights are available off the shelf from Omicron as well as bulbs.

No reasonable offers refused for any of the above..
Any interest let me know and I will send you photos of specific items.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 06 October, 2016, 09:18:00 AM »

Meant to say also that Vintage Headlamp Restoration  Int Ltd are making new repro foglights for 1st and 2nd series B20s at a cost of £550 each + shipping + VAT.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 09 October, 2016, 11:38:57 AM »

While I never fitted the pair I had I'm remembering what special things they were and what a pleasure to see and handle.  Being slightly oval is a Lancia peculiarity to file in the "why?" folder...

David Laver, Lewisham.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd