Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 04:43:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Castle Combe Autumn Classic, 1st October 2016  (Read 8881 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 04 February, 2016, 08:47:10 PM »

This event is taking place on the first of October. Last year I attended because the weather was good that day and what a great event it was ! It was especially good because Louise and Jason were competing and there were a good few Lancias scattered around. I thought it would be good if we could have an area for the club and this is possible and is free for the club ( you just pay for your entry ticket and park in our designated area )

I'm happy to send the Form off and be contact as I only need to estimate numbers and types of cars , so if you think you'll come and join a group please drop me a line : it looked ideal for a picnic, family day out , etc and we can have a gazebo setup ( it is October )

Here's the information , drop me a line if interested http://www.castlecombeautumnclassic.co.uk/clubs-owners/

email : steve.pilgrim@outlook.com

My List : SP+RC, BC, PM, IH+1, SD, TP

« Last Edit: 24 August, 2016, 09:53:24 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 February, 2016, 12:34:48 PM »

After our Bristol get together last night there are local members that will be going to this so I'll send off the club booking form asking CC to reserve us a some space. I will write something for Jack for the wider membership.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 27 July, 2016, 06:01:25 PM »

Hup. LMC is listed on the castlecombe website site as coming along .. I haven't received any details as to how members book - but will post on here when I do. If you'd like to come then please get in touch via email and I'll add onto my list and will send out emails when I know more.
« Last Edit: 27 July, 2016, 06:03:13 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 27 July, 2016, 06:59:32 PM »

Hoping to be out there on the track myself.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 29 July, 2016, 11:38:17 AM »

That's great news ! We'll be cheering you on from somewhere around the track Smiley

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
ben
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #5 on: 30 July, 2016, 09:17:49 PM »

Hi Steve
             Please put me on the list if I am not there already-------with the Aprilia.

And thanks for taking on the co-ordinators role.
Ben
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 01 August, 2016, 11:24:24 AM »

Thanks Ben - will do a spreadsheet and keep it all together. I'll send out a local email soon as a reminder.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 22 August, 2016, 11:11:04 AM »

Hi All,

I need to send the form off by 1st September - luckily we have a Bristol Meeting on Wednesday and another prior to the event. This means those that wish to can give me the money then and receive the tickets on the September meet ( or I can post them and you can also send me the money via paypal ).

My cut-off will be the bank-holiday Monday - 29th August

I need to pay for the tickets with the completed booking form and they allocate our space according to the numbers on the form and it looks cheaper that on the day with a free programme voucher ...

Vehicle Display Passes + Free programme voucher
Adult Admission £15
Senior Admission £10

I'll send the email out tonight to those mentioned at the top of this thread .... and see you all on Wednesday*

*Many thanks ! we're all paid up ! I shall drop out an email soon with plans ... should be a great day out
« Last Edit: 24 August, 2016, 09:57:56 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #8 on: 29 August, 2016, 08:54:54 PM »

Booking Form now sent off.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #9 on: 13 September, 2016, 09:23:07 PM »

Tickets , car passes, programme vouchers have all arrived ! Smiley Will bring them to the local meeting !

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #10 on: 03 October, 2016, 11:24:20 AM »

A very 'mixed' weather day , although not so bad as our 'american supper' lunch was in glorious sunshine surrounded by a few showers. I would guess the racing was 'interesting' if not 'frightening' but no major accidents - although we were watching a MkII Jaguar that lost a wheel at Quarry in practice, had the wheel put on , drove 20 metres down the track only for the other wheel to come off !

CC have posted a provisional date for 7th October next year so I've noted it in the calendar and it made a nice local get together.

Six Lancias in our area ( right next to the track in the Club Avenue ) : Aurelia, Aprilia, Thema, Delta integrale and two Delta HPEs.

Pictures will follow when I have a look tonight ( contributions welcome as I don't think collectively we took very many )

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd