Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:52:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta engine seal kit needed  (Read 5350 times)
Mike8v
Lapsed

« on: 15 November, 2007, 10:20:36 PM »

Im in need of some help.  Long story short my engine spun a crank bearing Shocked resulting in a full engine rebuild.  We are now at the stage where we are almost ready to put the engine back together but we are having a hard time of finding someone to supply us with all the seals and gaskets.  I have emailed walkers garage after them telling me to and I have not had any response.  I emailed TNI Motorsport but again have had no response from them.  Im just wondering if anyone out there knows of any other place that would be able to supply me with the parts that I need. 

I am so desperate to get my delta back on the road where it belongs ( 6 months so far has been killing me ).
In case you want some info its a 1991 integrale 8v. 

Any info at all I would really apprecieate it.

Many thanks
                Mike
inthedark
« Reply #1 on: 16 November, 2007, 12:02:24 AM »

I would suggest you telephone John Day (TNI) as he doesn't use the computer a lot.
or Auto Integrale
lee69
« Reply #2 on: 16 November, 2007, 08:32:09 AM »

Might be worth giving Tanc Barratt a call on 01299 266355 email parts@tancbarratt.co.uk.  Near Kidderminster.

Lee
Kevin MacBride
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #3 on: 16 November, 2007, 02:04:45 PM »

I'm a member of the LMC and work in the Parts Dept of a Main Fiat dealer here in Ireland. I have all the seals you require in stock and can supply a complete gasket set withen a few days. Parts would be OE. If you like I can supply part numbers and you could get them from a local Fiat dealer. I can offer discount if you wish to get the parts from myself. You can contact me at kmacb1@hotmail.com
Regards

Kevin MacBride

B20 4th series (having a 'facelift')

2000 sedan
Fiat Multipla
Fiat Cinquecento
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 16 November, 2007, 05:53:31 PM »

I was going to suggest Neil Smith (NJS) in Pershore (01386 555523) but it seems like Kevin has the simplest answer!

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
Mike8v
Lapsed

« Reply #5 on: 30 November, 2007, 11:37:01 PM »

I just want to say thank you for all your help.  In the end i decided to go with kevin's suggestion as it seemed the easiest.  The parts arrived first thing thursday morning so I just want to say many thanks to kevin for helping me out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd