Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:33:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Southend Italian Festival 3rd September  (Read 3040 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 25 July, 2016, 05:20:31 AM »

For any members interested (Andy??);

The Southend Italian Festival is now in it’s 4th year and is growing year on year.  Kiwi have just taken over as the events management company and we are looking to make this event bigger and better than ever, so much so that it turns into a whole weekend event eventually!
Timings are 11-5pm on 3rd September 2016-  siting of the cars  and traders will be slightly ahead of this tbc.

We already have a fleet of Ferraris attending, with interest from The Lamborghini Owners Club, Ducati and Alfa Romeo Owners Club too.  We have Italia Piazza an authentic Italian market, as well as a main stage with performances from incredible opera singers all day with BBC Essex very interested in hosting this aspect.
There will even be a Supercar and Alfa Romeo catwalk along Southends Seafront!  We would love a Lancia catwalk too!

We have Pizza and pasta masterclasses, novelty entertainment and tons more!

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 July, 2016, 10:44:41 AM »

Thank you for the details there Neil. I definitely intend to go, last year I tagged on to the end of the Alfa Owners Club who made me very welcome.

Andy
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 25 July, 2016, 04:58:00 PM »

If its within pushing distance Andy could do an Italian festival all on his own.

David Laver, Lewisham.
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 26 July, 2016, 07:00:37 PM »

If its within pushing distance Andy could do an Italian festival all on his own.

The South London Sport would be most welcome as the guest of honour!!!!

Every Sport I see reminds me of your great project .... it is the one I would put money on to come to fruition!!

Regards to Sarah,
                          Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd