Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 07:37:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Delta 1.6 HF turbo ie  (Read 4453 times)
suffolkpoker

« on: 18 May, 2016, 08:53:30 AM »

I just got my lancia (very excited) and i was trying to put back on the pipes and im having issue with the pipe from the air filter to the intercooler.

The pipe doesnt seem long enough and the angle of the outlet from the intercooler seems to be pointing in the wrong direction.
The pipe looks the correct pipe from other photos of the pipe i have seen online.  Maybe its got the wrong intercooler?

It seems the gear box linkage is in the way of the pipe when also trying to fit it.

Excuse my noob questions (im sure more to follow)

thanks in advance Smiley
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 18 May, 2016, 10:43:30 AM »

Forgive me if I am wrong but surely a 1.6 HF Turbo is a first series Delta so you should post under Delta Prisma not Thema Dedra Delta series 2 (the shortened Dedra version of the Delta which wasn't built in RHD or sold in the UK).

You might find this interesting. http://z3.invisionfree.com/TuningHouse/ar/t2949.htm It will either inspire you or put you off for good!

suffolkpoker

« Reply #2 on: 18 May, 2016, 07:50:50 PM »

Sorry for posting in the wrong section.
If a mod wants to move it feel free. 

I have only owned a Lancia for under a week, so please excuse my ignorance.
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 18 May, 2016, 09:40:26 PM »

Done Smiley - and don't worry , I read it and didn't spot it was the in the wrong section Smiley . Nice to keep it all tidy though.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 19 May, 2016, 06:57:53 PM »

No problem Suffolkpoker. Now you have been moved to the right place you will hopefully get all the help you need.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd