Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: automobilismo d'epoca, flamina Convertible and Gamma coupe  (Read 2832 times)
Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« on: 15 November, 2007, 09:22:37 AM »

Sent Mrs Scarpia to Milan for the day yesterday to fetch the latest Italian car magazines.If you think that's expensive wait till you see the handbag.

These classic car magazines are in a different league to ours and are always very glossy and well presented.They are also full of cars that must exist in a vacuum to stay so beautiful but in the november edition of the above mentioned  is a 10 page article on an owners restoration of a Flaminia convertible. Fabulous.

Even more astonishing is a short report with photos of 4 silver gamma coupe's who's owners did a "raid" of the Italian and Austrian alps, tackling all the historic passes in the weekend of 6/7 oct and covering 1000km in the two days (in mountain passes , that's hard going!) 
Not sure what the Italian is for "Colonel" or "I was very very drunk" but the world is clearly a small place.

there are umpteen other small Lancia items of course but these are nice. I shall see if I can reproduce the short Gamma piece when I have a moment.
« Last Edit: 15 November, 2007, 09:24:15 AM by Scarpia » Logged
inthedark
« Reply #1 on: 15 November, 2007, 11:08:35 AM »

There do seem to be more and more of us coming out of the woodwork.
I'd love to read the article if possible.
Thanks
Geoff
Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #2 on: 15 November, 2007, 11:36:15 AM »

"if possible" depends a little on the fluency of you italian...Its only short so I'll jpeg it later.
Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #3 on: 15 November, 2007, 01:20:01 PM »

some things are not meant to be. No uploading today folks...

Never mind colonel, you can still dream of fast Gammas ,alpine passes and welcoming mountain hostels....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd