Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 06:12:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia S3 UK spec USED wiring loom  (Read 2580 times)
D5177_55A

« on: 16 April, 2016, 05:15:35 PM »

Does anyone have an old wiring loom they’d be willing to lend me. My car is off the road at the moment awaiting major funds to sort it out, usual story. I’d use the old loom as a template for the new wire lengths.

I’ve been doing as much as I can to restore the bits I can get to, the next thing on my list is a new loom to replace the original one which has seen better days (oil contamination from the front of the car etc). I don’t want to remove my existing loom until its time to; I still can turn the engine over and move it up and down the drive, but I could make a new loom to add the the pile of restored items and when the time comes it’s one less job to sort out.

I’ll pay for postage (both ways).

Thanks

Stephen Holloway
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 16 April, 2016, 05:29:08 PM »

I have one in my ' for sale' ad, which has been in my store as a spare. Richard 07957292127

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd