Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:24:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flaminia GT or GTL  (Read 4194 times)
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« on: 25 March, 2016, 10:18:52 AM »

I have a friend looking for a Flaminia Touring (GT or GTL) . He doesn't want a project and is aware of current market prices ......

Please let me know if you have , or know of, a Flaminia looking for a caring new home !

Thanks

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 March, 2016, 01:29:59 PM »

This wont help Simon......but at the Goodwood Members Meeting last weekend Jacky and I met a new Flaminia Touring GT ( 1960 single carb ) owner in the car park on Saturday. He was Argentinian living in Europe and he had just acquired his car in Holland which had been recently restored. The car was lhd and UK registered got the impression that the Goodwood Meeting was one of his first longish drives in the car and he was then off to Munich in it on the Monday. He said he had originally really wanted a Maserati but what with their prices and Flaminia prices generally rising so fast in the last couple of years and the fact that every time he saw a decent Flaminia for sale, by the time he had contacted the seller the car had been sold, he was especially pleased to have actually got a good car, albeit for a higher price than he originally wanted to pay.
I have since emailed him since suggesting he joins the LMC as there is a lot of useful Flaminia info on the Forum.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 25 March, 2016, 01:50:28 PM »

Thanks Chris
My friend is similarly aware of the rising prices for Flaminias, so has started his search in earnest ....

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd