Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 06:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice needed on Spider seats  (Read 2742 times)
2cojones

« on: 15 March, 2016, 01:06:29 AM »

Hi All,

I have recently bought some secondhand Beta Spider seats and have a couple of queries about them (I am reposting this with a pic this time) :

1. Are the rear seat bases on the Spider (2000 F/L model) meant to have one or two locating lugs, or pins - each of mine have just one lug on the bottom of each base, although on one of them it's very weak, barely hanging on, so cannot be used.

2. On the fronts seats how do I replace the front bolt which holds the runner to the actual seat frame - on one of the seats one runner is loose as the bolt has previously been removed and I cannot access it as the runner itself blocks it and there is no access hole at the front of the runner (the rear bolt on the other hand is easily accessible as there is an access hole in the runner). There was advise previously posted stating that the end of the runner had to be removed but I cannot see how this can be done.   I have attached a pic which explains things better.

Any help with these queries would be very much appreciated.

Best regards,

Chris

* IMAG0813[1].jpg (1084.78 KB, 2688x1520 - viewed 340 times.)
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 15 March, 2016, 05:41:49 PM »

As to runner access, I seem to recall you have to bend a stop tab out of the way so the upper and lower halves of the runner can be slid apart. Then you can get at the mounting bolts.
2cojones

« Reply #2 on: 21 March, 2016, 12:56:40 AM »

Hi Frank,

Thanks for that, I'll give it a go and let you know if it works (allowing for rust and hardened grease !). Apologies for the delay in acknowledging your reply, I've been working away all week.

Regards, Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd