Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 06:41:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nardi Manifolds - Lancia Aurelia B20 Dual Carburettors (3 parts item)...ebay USA  (Read 2683 times)
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 24 October, 2015, 07:59:23 AM »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nardi-Manifolds-for-Lancia-Aurelia-B20-Dual-Carburetors-/331689739590?hash=item4d3a3fc546:g:tZsAAOSw9mFWHXmz&vxp=mtr

P

Frank Gallagher
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 24 October, 2015, 10:53:22 AM »

Whilst I am very keen on originality, replica Nardi manifolds are readily available these days and some of them are excellent quality being almost indistinguishable from the real thing. I am not sure what the current prices are and to be added to this ebay item is the throttle linkage, gaskets and the cast 'Nardi' airbox.
I have originals on my 3rd Series B20 race car and replica manifolds on a couple of others.
To see the real benefit of twin Webers you really need to also change the camshaft and make several adjustments to the carbs. 

Of course having decided to fit twin Webers you need to acquire a 2nd Weber carburettor - easier said than done and expensive 
This weekend at Padova the going rate for a 40DCL is €3,400 and a DCZ is €3,800......and they are being bought at those prices.
Chris 

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd