Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:20:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ONN 2P Fulvia  (Read 3098 times)
jezza
« on: 02 October, 2007, 03:19:33 PM »

Hello all LMC members, I have just joined as I have purchased a 1969 Fulvia

The car is currently being smartend up by Track Star racing services in Littlehampton
with a view to taking her back to Italy to take part in a hill climb and a circuit race, via the Le Mans classic.

Would by any chance any of you recognize the number plate ONN 2P ? Red and LHD did some circuit racing here in the UK etc.

Look forward to meeting fellow members.

Jezza
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 02 October, 2007, 05:29:07 PM »

Hello all LMC members, I have just joined as I have purchased a 1969 Fulvia .
Would by any chance any of you recognize the number plate ONN 2P ? Red and LHD did some circuit racing here in the UK etc.
Look forward to meeting fellow members.
Jezza

Hi Jezza,
Last register of members cars was issued in 2000 & your Fulvia doesn't appear  Sad, however being a LHD it's more than possible it's been imported in the intervening years, the numbers does seem to ring a bell, but no more than that.
Lokking forward to meeting you sometime.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
jezza
« Reply #2 on: 03 October, 2007, 08:28:28 AM »

Hello Brian

Thanks for the reply, yes she came into the UK in 1975 and it would appear that she started life of as a
government police car in Italy!

I live in west Sussex and work in Surrey any ideas as to the best spot re club meetings?

Jezza
Harvey
« Reply #3 on: 03 October, 2007, 09:04:42 AM »

You can find details in the Area Meetings section, which should have information on a number of meetings in your area. I can vouch that the Surrey meeting is a friendly bunch with a good turnout as I've been known to trek from Bath for a pint on a Thursday evening...  Grin
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 03 October, 2007, 11:37:46 PM »

Hi Jezza,
If it's been in the UK that long someone is bound to know of it, why not ask in "Viva Lancia".

Just to reiterate what Harvey said, you will find all the local meets in the back of "Viva Lancia" & these are well worth attending, if you can find the time & don't mind a bit of a journey I would thoroughly recommend attending the Hampshire New Forest Xmas Lunch where you will meet lots of like minded Lancisti, some from your neck of the woods, & the food is great as well!

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd