Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:08:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Berlina spares or repair on ebay  (Read 2643 times)
ITSA

« on: 28 July, 2015, 10:02:35 AM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANCIA-FULVIA-BLUE-SPARES-REPAIR-NEEDS-WORK-AS-IN-FIAT-/121714504332

"Needs a lot of work as in pictures engine turns over ok being standing 10 years inside" (but looks like it's spent quite a bit of time outside to me).

No connection. I just thought others might be interested. The car is registered LPD 224 K, located in Camberley.

Chris
Prisma, Dedra & Flavias from time to time
lancianut666
Permanent resident

Slow but rough

« Reply #1 on: 28 July, 2015, 12:34:32 PM »

Looks pretty much all there, handy having the keys and it turning over...lot of iron oxide about though...if only...
Clarkey

Fulvia Coupe S2 Flavia Coupe 1967 1.8 Kugelfischer Prisma 1.6 carb Y10 Fila Y10 Touring Dedra 1.8 Dedra 2.0 Turbo Appia S1
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 28 July, 2015, 11:09:37 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LANCIA-FULVIA-BLUE-SPARES-REPAIR-NEEDS-WORK-AS-IN-FIAT-/121714504332

"Needs a lot of work as in pictures engine turns over ok being standing 10 years inside" (but looks like it's spent quite a bit of time outside to me).

No connection. I just thought others might be interested. The car is registered LPD 224 K, located in Camberley.

Well Well! talk about no surprises here,
In the 2000 Register the car is shown as being owned by a Mr Hedley Bates, at the time Hedley lived in Farnborough and we dug my donor car for "Fay" a Normale from a bramble patch in his front garden, it was an absolute wreck as it had been sitting in the brambles for years, when we turned up to collect it his Wife said " I don't know who you are but you're my friend for life" so to say she was pleased to see it taken away is to say the least, Hedley had owned the Normale from new, but it must have been sitting in the garden for many years going by the state of it, if anything it was rather worse than this one but I wanted the glass.
however I have no idea what happened to the cut up remains of at least two Milleotto's that were still lurking in the brambles.
Surprised to see there are 8 bids on it so far even though there are still a lot of good parts on it, but I think it would be an optimist who thought it was an economically viable restoration.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 29 July, 2015, 09:36:34 AM »

Brian, I just laughed when I saw the last photograph!!!!

Andy
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 29 July, 2015, 10:00:32 PM »

Brian, I just laughed when I saw the last photograph!!!!

Andy

Andy,
I'm not surprised! you should have seen the door skins flapping at 40mph with it on the back of the trailer on the way up to Norfolk Shocked
If I can find the interior and under bonnet shots, they're even worse
If you look on the back panel you can see what appears to be a rusty 'Fulvia' script, in fact it turned out to be just the rust stain!
Hedley had some great stories about how he'd belt up to a corner with a Jaguar or similar up his chuff, and would then crank the Fulvia hard round the bend while watching in the rear view mirror said Jaguar exit stage left through the hedge, then carry on with a big grin and wait for the next victim.

Brian

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd