Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 06:28:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beaulieu Supercar Day 23rd August  (Read 1719 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 21 July, 2015, 07:16:12 PM »

I have received the following through the events e-mail. Robin, note the request for a Dilambda. Would Elaine or yourself be interested? The obvious other model to offer would be a Flaminia I think;

Dear Sir/Madam

I hope you are well. My name is Andy Ollerenshaw and I work within the Events Department at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu. I hope you don’t mind me sending you a quick email, I just wanted to mention a display we trying to put together next month at Beaulieu and wondered if you might be interested in mentioning it to a couple of your members.

We run a Supercar Event every August, this year it falls on Sunday 23rd August. The event welcomes around 250 modern day Supercars and about 8,000 visitors, it is one of our most popular events. This year marks the fifth anniversary of the event so I am attempting to put in place a special side display. It is called the High End Motoring Timeline display and it will celebrate the last 100 years of luxury motoring. To do this I am attempting to find a car from every year between 1914-2014 to show how motoring has evolved. I am doing really well and currently have 71 of the 100 cars booked in.

I have done really well with cars from 1960 onwards but I still need to find some cars from 1914-1959 to complete the timeline. I wondered if there might be some Lancia owners within the club that might fancy coming to Beaulieu on the 23rd August. As we speak I am very hopeful of Thornley Kelham are bringing two Lancia’s, the 1949 Ardea and 1952 Aurelia B20 GT. I wondered if you might have a Dilambda within the club? It would be fantastic to add this car to the line up. Obviously if this is of interest then I am more than open to accepting other models depending on interest and if there is space in the timeline.

If you need any further information then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks for your time.

Kind Regards

Andy Ollerenshaw

Events Co-ordinator
01590 614614 / 07818 454514
andy.ollerenshaw@beaulieu.co.uk
John Montagu Building, National Motor Museum, Beaulieu, Brockenhurst, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN
« Last Edit: 21 July, 2015, 07:17:43 PM by neil-yaj396 » Logged

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd