Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 07:17:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Covent Garden Help needed.  (Read 4594 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 22 September, 2007, 06:09:15 AM »

Can anyone help me identifying the young, tall, blond haired guy on the extreme right of the photo please, he seemed to be a professional photographer or a very serious amateur.
I was asked to take a lot of photos of the event (300+, these included all the cars)  The Mayor & the Lancia people asked for copies of the CD I compiled, and which have now been sent.

William Galimberti (who brought the Thesis), and is the assistant to the Ayoul Grouvel, responsible for Lancia Europe & Extra Europe Sales, & was the official Lancia Representative at Covent Garden;
Asked, could I find out who the blond guy is, as he would like copies of the photos he took for his Boss,  And with the promise of Lancia's return to the UK, I think it would be really helpful if anyone can assist.

Brian Hilton
8227 Cool

PS. if Anyone would like a copy of my photos, send me a CD in a self addressed envelope suitable for returning through the post, & I'll burn you a copy.

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 22 September, 2007, 06:15:50 AM »

Photo didn't happen so I'll try again!

* DSCF0236 copy.jpg (123.84 KB, 580x403 - viewed 477 times.)

Dedra Technical Adviser
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 22 September, 2007, 08:20:58 AM »

Brian,

His name is Luke and he is a professional photographer who appeared late on the scene. I haven't seen them, but I know Luke has sent a CD of photos to David Bieda and I hear that they are mostly of the Mayor and the Italian entourage. I think David will be sending them on to Turin.  It's David's Flavia in the foreground of your photo - looks good.

Colin
eyore
« Reply #3 on: 22 September, 2007, 08:53:19 AM »

Brian ,is there a link to the photos available anywhere online?
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 23 September, 2007, 08:14:05 AM »

Brian,

His name is Luke and he is a professional photographer who appeared late on the scene. I haven't seen them, but I know Luke has sent a CD of photos to David Bieda and I hear that they are mostly of the Mayor and the Italian entourage. I think David will be sending them on to Turin.  It's David's Flavia in the foreground of your photo - looks good.

Colin

Thanks Colin,
I actually emailed David first but he suggested that he was something to do with the Lancia party & that he didn't know his name, which seemed a bit strange as he went with David in the Lambda to pick up the mayor; I will have to email David again, & Yes, David's 2000 Coupe looked magnificent as did all the cars. 

Brian

Dedra Technical Adviser
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 23 September, 2007, 08:20:22 AM »

Brian ,is there a link to the photos available anywhere online?

I'm afraid not at present, Cry but if someone could point me to the easiest place to upload them, I'd be happy to do so.
Although I'm not to bad at using PC's for a silver surfer, some of these sites baffle me a bit Grin

Brian Hilton
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd