Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Fulvia owners  (Read 1471 times)
nthomas1
Rebel Poster

« on: 17 July, 2015, 06:34:18 PM »

Hello to all who read the forum.  I just bought a Series 2 Fulvia and am embarking on some restoration work and some modifications.  I've just returned from the USA after 23 years away.  Before I left I had a Series 2 (JLG233K) in the late 70's, and a Series 3 (HOT509N)  in the early 80's.  I tried to buy a Fulvia in the USA but they're hard to find so I bought an Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce instead.  I just sold the Alfa before returning to the UK (left hand drive convertible - not the best car for Lancashire), and have put the world back in order by buying the Series 2 a couple of weeks ago.  I'm wading my way through all  the old posts on the forum and finding masses of useful information, but there's a lot to work through and it will take some time.  I'll be posting some questions on the forum over the next few days - please forgive me if I'm covering ground already covered.  I will be at the Silverstone Classic next Saturday and will stop by the club  display to say hello.  It's too early to take the Fulvia that far as I need to get to know it a bit better first.  I'll be wearing a navy blue t-shirt with a white Fulvia picture on the front.  Looking forward to seeing other owners there! Cheers, Norm Thomas

Norm Thomas
Ormskirk, Lancashire

Own:
1973 Fulvia S2 Coupe
Previous Lancias: S2 Coupe and S3 Coupe in late 1970s
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd