Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:11:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Importing from Europe  (Read 1271 times)
murf
Lapsed

« on: 02 July, 2015, 08:21:47 PM »

I am trying to find out the UK customs/DVLA requirements for bringing a vehicle into England from the Netherlands. The car in question is a 62 Flavia coupe which was brought back to Europe from the USA in 1999. The car has been either in a museum or storage and not registered in Holland since then. The only documentation that the present owner seems to have is confirmation from Dutch Customs that taxes were paid at the time of importation.
My immediate reaction to this news was to perhaps walk away before getting bogged down in sea of official paperwork but then I thought that someone may have encountered a similar situation with their own car and successfully resolved it.
I would appreciate any suggestions as to the  way forward if any.

Murf.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd