Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
13 November, 2019, 09:31:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedra for Sale  (Read 443 times)
ben
Megaposter

« on: 29 March, 2015, 06:55:50 PM »

Regular forum readers will know that I bought this car principally for my daughter to drive while she was visiting from Australia.It is the 2litre i.e.version with the automatic gearbox so was perfect for someone from a country where virtually all the cars are auto's. It was also exceptional value for money at 750 as it had done just under 66K miles and was/is in excellent condition.
It came with the original sales receipt from Clover Leaf Cars, a full set of MOT's, and annual service history receipts up to 61K miles from the first (lady)owner who kept the car until 2011.
After another oil change and fitting a new battery I have now added another 3000 very comfortable miles and of course have fitted all new timing,ballancer shaft,and alternator drive belts. 
The down-side with it is the poor fuel consumption but if you do the sums and assume a modest annual mileage the difference compared with a modern car is more than offset by the zero depreciation. And it also qualifies for low cost "Classic car" insurance!
However it is now surplus to my requirements so I am hoping to pass it on to someone else who can appreciate its qualities.
The MOT expires on July 16th.
Viewing highly recommended and offers of near 750 will be most welcome.---(I might want to buy it back again if my daughter visits again next year!!)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2018 Lancia Motor Club Ltd