Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:13:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rallyday, Castle Combe - 19th September 2015 - Stand A212  (Read 7200 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 23 March, 2015, 11:54:53 AM »

Hi

I've been sent a reminder club booking form from RallyDay so will book a space for cars depending on the number of members who wish to go. I was also reminded last night at the Bristol meeting that people wanted to come to it ....

So, if you'd like to go to the event please drop a reply ( or email me ) on this thread in the next two weeks ( I will confirm with RallyDay that they have space for us).

I ( ie: me ) will need to pay for the tickets with the booking Form up front so as well as you wanting to go , I would like payment from you too ( I will get in touch when it's confirmed we have space ).

This will be £20 for a driver and car and £15 for a passenger ( children are free ). I can book an individual track slot for you too if you wish ( £28 ).

- Worth a note that once the booking form goes in then we will be fixed on the numbers - I won't be able to do any lastminute.coms unless someone drops out.

http://www.rallyday.com/ has all the information

http://www.lancia.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7303.0 is our forum thread from last year with pictures and video links
« Last Edit: 03 September, 2015, 08:03:12 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 23 July, 2015, 11:42:58 AM »

Car+Driver x 4
Passenger x 2
Track Session x 0
« Last Edit: 10 August, 2015, 11:27:02 AM by sparehead3 » Logged

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 27 July, 2015, 05:09:30 PM »

Rallyday have confirmed that they have spaces so I will complete and send in the booking form on 9th August , so please let me know if you want to come onto the club stand and I'll reserve a space for you.

As they said last year, it isn't Rallyday without Lancia so it's nice to have a presence there and most models have a rally link Smiley

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 09 August, 2015, 08:19:13 PM »

Hi All, a reminder that I will complete and send in the booking form tomorrow so if you're thinking of going, now is your chance to let me know.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 10 August, 2015, 11:27:42 AM »

updated the numbers attending : see http://www.lancia.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=7939.msg58531#msg58531

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 12 August, 2015, 11:35:06 AM »

Booking now paid for and confirmed.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 28 August, 2015, 12:51:04 PM »

Plan is now available and tickets due out this week, we're in A222 which looks to be behind the track entrance ( along with CLS and the Stratos Owners )

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 03 September, 2015, 08:04:16 PM »

Update : tickets have arrived and we're on stand A212 through entrance 4 - I'll be sending them out this weekend.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #8 on: 20 September, 2015, 04:33:42 PM »

Wonderful day , I hope everyone enjoyed themselves ! Certainly plenty to see and a nice array of Lancias at the show : 7 integrales, Beta, Montecarlo, Dedra integrale and Delta HPE, 2 Fulvias, 1 Stratos Grp4 plus several from the Stratos enthusiasts, one 037 ( in Martini ) and one replica 037 ( in Jolly Club )

Wonderful weather helped ( always a bonus ) and plenty of people and action at the circuit ...

It was mooted as we were walking around that as Castle Combe as an outdoor go-karting track this might be a nice thing to arrange for people next summer mid-week when the evenings are long  .... something to consider for 2016.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd