Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:35:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Contact Breakers  (Read 2588 times)
Tim Ray
Lapsed

« on: 09 November, 2014, 03:00:49 PM »

Can anyone please tell me the correct Intermotor Part No. for Contact Breakers to fit my 1972 Series 2 Coupé fitted with Marelli distributor?
Just went to change existing ones and replace with Intermotor No. 264 which says on the box "Replaces Marelli 711 116 01"
Anyhow, they don't fit.
Any other manufacturers part no. welcome.
So, 2 sets of  No. 264 going foc, if they can be used on other Lancia's.
For some time now, without success I've been trying to buy an Intermotor Catalogue or CD to find out which parts they made for Lancia's. Anybody got this info. for my Fulvia.
Many Thanks
Tim
Scott
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 10 November, 2014, 09:04:12 AM »

The Intermotor parts catalogue is located at http://www.intermotorimport.com/Online+Catalog-eCatalog/Content.aspx

Go to the 'Text Search' option and start typing 'Lancia...' and you should see a list of models it holds. Pick the 'latest' Fulvia model the database holds (1969) and then in the 'Major Systems' drop down chose 'Ignition'. You should then have relevant information which comes up as part number 'DR-2239'.

Now I realise this will be an S1 and you have an S2 so someone better informed than me will have to tell you if Marelli did any distributor changes with the model change.

Alternatively I believe the Bosch part number you're after is 1237013835.
nistri
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 12 November, 2014, 06:52:13 AM »

I have two sets of Intermotor points bought new a long time ago. These are a perfect fit for the Marelli distributor. On the box their number code is 2259 and 22590 (the latter was bought more recently). Regards, Andrea

Andrea Nistri

Ardea S2
Appia S2
Fulvia GTE
Fulvia Sport 1.3 S
Fulvia Montecarlo
Fulvia Coupe 1.3 S
Tim Ray
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 12 November, 2014, 05:05:59 PM »

Many thanks to Scott and Andrea. There are plenty of places on E-bay selling Intermotor 22590,so I'll order a set and hopefully it's problem solved.
Regards
Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd