Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
21 October, 2020, 10:11:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Augusta progress  (Read 9912 times)
Mikenoangelo
Megaposter

« Reply #150 on: 11 October, 2020, 08:16:24 AM »

Looks like three bushes for the front of the Augusta rear springs and in the second picture a pair of the roller bearing bushes for the shackle at the back (four needed per car). I've done mine but no doubt someone will need them. Good that you have saved all this Lancia stuff Simon.

Mike
« Last Edit: 11 October, 2020, 08:20:51 AM by Mikenoangelo » Logged
Kari

« Reply #151 on: 11 October, 2020, 12:51:34 PM »

Crankshaft:  Just to let you know, that I got my crank back from Magnafluxing and no cracks were found. Good news! I am aware that with that method only cracks at the surface or slightly below can be detected. Now I will go on with restoring my spare engine.

Regards  Karl
Mikenoangelo
Megaposter

« Reply #152 on: 19 October, 2020, 12:46:47 PM »

I am negotiating for the supply of fabric propshaft Hardy discs (just the disc not the three legged locating spider) from a UK manufacturer. It looks like they will be 90 to 100 each plus VAT and carriage if I just get two but there would be saving of 12 per disc we can order three or more sets. 4-6 weeks delivery.

Anyone else interested?

Mike
« Last Edit: 19 October, 2020, 12:48:30 PM by Mikenoangelo » Logged
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« Reply #153 on: 19 October, 2020, 04:26:28 PM »

Have you spoken to Morris and James Parry ?

S1 Aprilia Cabrio, S2 Aprilia, S1 Promiscuo,S2 camioncino, S2 furgoncino, , R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, R60 Tractor,R60 S, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino 73,Fulvia Berlina GT, Fulvia Rallye S, Royal Enfield Himalayan
Mikenoangelo
Megaposter

« Reply #154 on: Yesterday at 08:53:58 PM »

Yes - Morris has the jig and belting to make them but no time available. I decided to go ahead and order a pair of discs from GMS Polymers and will be doing this tomorrow so anyone else interested - speak up soon!

I've been fitting an Air/Fuel Ratio gauge and tried it today. This measures the proportion of fuel to air in the mixture via a sensor fitted to the exhaust and I found a similar gauge very useful when dealing with the somewhat unusual Royce carburettor of a Rolls Royce 20hp. A quick test today shows that the Weber on the Augusta produces a mixture between 12 and 14 to 1 air to fuel which is probably about right for the present alcohol level in unleaded. However a bit more fiddling is needed as the gauge sometimes turns itself off.

Mike
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2018 Lancia Motor Club Ltd