Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 07:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia Tyres Offered 165x400 Michelin XAS  (Read 2493 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 20 October, 2014, 08:23:55 PM »

Hi All,

I've been contacted with this from an ex-owner. If anyone would like to get in touch with Colin, please drop me a line and I'll forward on details.

Regards,
Steve

"Dear Sirs,
               I have owned many Lancia cars including four Aurelias the last one for thirty eight years witch I sold in 2003. I am now nearly 80 years old and we moving to a smaller property, and when clearing my garage I found two 165x400 Michelin XAS tyres, they are about half worn. It seems such a shame to throw them, if anybody is interested let me know they are F.O.C plus postage.

Regards Colin Moss."

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 20 October, 2014, 09:12:16 PM »

Therefore the tyres must be at least 11 years old! Not a good idea to refit these I would say.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 20 October, 2014, 09:28:53 PM »

Would do for a project car or storage...

I can say from personal experience they'd fit Augusta wheels.  My Augusta project is on a set of Aurelia MOT fail tyres Simon Ingman was given by Anthony Hussey way back when.

David Laver, Lewisham.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd