Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:25:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Zagato S2 Heater Motor  (Read 1881 times)
MaxC
Lapsed

« on: 04 October, 2014, 10:52:04 AM »

Hi, Hope someone can help.............
I have a noisy heater motor, the cause of which I've identified as the motor being loose in it's housing, which appears to be part of, or accessed via, the large air intake under the bonnet. The problem is that I can't just see how to either get at the motor, or remove the air intake.
Any help / suggestions gratefully received!
Cheers
Max

Alternate days.... MGC GT Sebring
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 04 October, 2014, 11:39:21 AM »

Isn't the motor inside the cabin, along with the heater matrix? If so, not all that easy I suppose

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Zagato

« Reply #2 on: 05 October, 2014, 07:52:29 PM »

From memory I removed the large metal air duct under the bonnet ... I think there are two blanking grommets on the side nearest the engine which allow access to the bolys holding this ducting ... Once these are removed you can then remove the motor from the housing ... all done from the engine bay

Omicron advised me that there are two different makes  ... one is fairly rare ... the other extremely rare ... I think Omicron may be able to supply a refurbished unit but you will need to call them

Regards
Richard
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd