Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:05:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia B20 Fog lamps  (Read 4777 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 17 August, 2007, 08:22:28 PM »

As a result of being on the group organising the Covent Garden event for the 16 September (see this website if you don’t know about it: http://www.lancia100.co.uk/ ) I had a phone message today from a Brit living in Italy who has a pair of B20 fog-lamps for sale. They are said to be “very good” and he wants £800 to £900 for the pair.

Rather than let the world rush to his phone number in eager anticipation of such an opportunity – please contact me first and I’ll give you the contact details.

The sad thing is I can remember NOT buying a really good 4th Series B20 complete with everything, for £450, but that was in 1967!
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 15 September, 2007, 09:55:57 AM »

I also have a pair of fog lamps, still in the bubble wrap from Omicron the week after I bought my car.  I never fitted them out of fear of damage and they look like nobody else had either.  Drop me a line if you want to come and have a look and make an offer.

With the car now gone (to Jason and Louise Kennedy) lots lots more but will photograph and list it all properly in good time.  In the meantime any "wants" let me know. 

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Lindsay
« Reply #2 on: 15 September, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »

Nice to see Lancia people helping out each other and fellow enthusiasts by selling items at a most reasonable price of £900 for two poncy lamps. Ridiculous!
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 15 September, 2007, 08:04:03 PM »

I have to tell you, the price was not set by me. And nobody has responded to my original post. Perhaps they are not the bargain the Italy based vendor first thought! 
rogerelias
Rebel Poster

MY 1600HF IN HEARTBEAT GARAGE

« Reply #4 on: 15 September, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »

Colin. My father bought a B20 in the early 70s from the pub car park in the village we lived in at the time, it was not running, in fact it was seized, but i can remember him putting plus gas down the plug holes every night and gradually getting it to turn over, 2 weeks later, a bump start down a big hill and it ran.  lovely note, as the exhausts self destructed on starting. Oh. The price. £45.00 . Them were the days. Wink

FULVIA 1600HF LUSSO
1958 VELOCETTE MAC
Triumph Bonneville t120v 1972
1968 MGC ROADSTER
1958 Series 2 Appia berlina
Lindsay
« Reply #5 on: 17 September, 2007, 04:50:38 PM »

Colin, wasn't a dig at you! I must have tripped over my soap box!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd