Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:26:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Italian car picnic 2 September Lullingstone Castle Kent  (Read 2252 times)
deltanick1300
« on: 13 August, 2007, 08:41:52 PM »

Hi all

The Kent AROC section have invited us to a do on 2nd September at Lullingstone Castle - see below. Please let me know if you'd like to attend ASAP, so I can let their co-ordinator know. Cheers, Nick Haigh (Kent LMC co-ordinator)

-----

An event entitled 'Italian Picnic at Lullingstone Castle' is being arranged for Sunday 2nd September, we will have to pay normal entry fee's and this entitles you to all the normal facilities, we are limited to 40 cars within the grounds, and propose to invite members from neighbouring sections, and also from Fiat, Lancia, Maserati and Ferrari Clubs, so, if you are interested, please let me know ASAP, we all take our own picnic, but, there are refreshments available if you prefere, and, if all goes according to plan, there should be a stall from an Italian Food Shop on site, it is also proposed to have a not too serious concours competition with prizes, I am sure this will be a great day out, so, send me your interest ASAP. any final details will be sent in due course.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd