Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:30:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Fulvia / Zagato  (Read 7215 times)
Piers
« on: 10 August, 2007, 01:06:12 PM »

Enthusiast looking for any original Fulvia coupe or Zagato Series 1 (1965-70). Don't mind untidy , lhd or minor rust but nothing structural. Prefer with MOT. Maybe you have one lying unused in your garage or know of one! Many thanks. email. fitzwinslow@mail.com
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 15 August, 2007, 11:55:57 AM »

Dear Piers, In response to your ad on the LMC website, I am regretably considering selling my 1970 1.3 rallye S which I purchased from Omicron last year.    I bought the car as a long term restoration project but have recently lost the warehouse storage facility at work so it is currently sitting in a large tent in my garden.This situation is I'm afraid causing quite a lot of flak from my wife and as I've been unable to find alternative dry storage for the car I feel it would be sensible sell before the winter. I live near Bury St Edmunds so let me know if you are interested. My mobile no is 07921489571. Kind regards, Pete Murphy
Piers
« Reply #2 on: 16 August, 2007, 10:49:41 AM »

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your reply and kind offer. Sorry to hear you don't plan on restoring your lovely Fulvia. Sadly, there seems to be none here! Right now I'm in Sweden but planning to return to the UK (Gloucs) in Sept. Perhaps you could email me full details (colour, condition etc) and pics (if possible) + price idea? My email address is fitzwinslow@m,ail.com. On receiptm, I shall call you. Do you have a home number and what would be a convenient time? Many thanks.

Warmest regards

Piers
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 22 August, 2007, 08:48:50 AM »

Hello Pete,

Thank you for your reply and kind offer. Sorry to hear you don't plan on restoring your lovely Fulvia. Sadly, there seems to be none here! Right now I'm in Sweden but planning to return to the UK (Gloucs) in Sept. Perhaps you could email me full details (colour, condition etc) and pics (if possible) + price idea? My email address is fitzwinslow@m,ail.com. On receiptm, I shall call you. Do you have a home number and what would be a convenient time? Many thanks.

Warmest regards

Piers
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #4 on: 22 August, 2007, 04:11:25 PM »

Dear Piers,
                I've tried to send an e-mail to the address given in you last post without success. My home number is 01359221475. Could you call me please to confirm the details. Many thanks ,regards, Pete Murphy
Piers
« Reply #5 on: 25 August, 2007, 09:07:53 AM »

Hello Pete,

My apologies, my email is. fitzwinslow@mail.com. I'll try and call you but if not, please could you send me full details + some pics. Thank you. I'm still in Sweden but will be going to the UK in Sept. Many thanks.
Harvey
« Reply #6 on: 13 November, 2007, 12:15:33 PM »

Piers is still looking for a car, by the way!
Harvey
« Reply #7 on: 16 April, 2008, 12:26:05 PM »

And still looking...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd